The Anticoagulation Forum is a network of physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other health care providers who work in the field of thromboembolic disease. There are more than 10,000 members representing over 3000 different anticoagulation management services (clinics) throughout the world. Our members directly support over 1 million patients annually.
There is no cost to join the AC Forum. The organization is funded by unrestricted educational grants from the pharmaceutical and diagnostic devices industries.
Member benefits include:
- Newsletters distributed monthly
- Advance invitation to free monthly webinar series with leaders in the field of anticoagulation
- Notice of clinical trial and research opportunities
- Anticoagulation clinic listing
- Access to free CME opportunities
- Access to resources in Centers of Excellence library
- Network with other professionals