This program features five modules from the 15th National Conference on Anticoagulant Therapy held April 11-13, 2019 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Each presentation is 25 minutes long and must be watched in its entirely to claim credit. This enduring material is available until July 26, 2021.
Credit Designation Statement
Amedco LLC designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians and 2.5 contact hours for nurses and 2.5 of knowledge-based contact hours for pharmacists. Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AC Forum Conference Highlights 2019 Learner Notification
NOTE to Pharmacists: The only official Statement of Credit is the one you pull from CPE Monitor. You must request your certificate within 30 days of the activity to meet the deadline for submission to CPE Monitor.
How to Get Your Certificate:
1. Go to http://acf.cmecertificateonline.com
2. Click on the “Anticoagulation Forum Conference Highlights 2019)” link
3. Evaluate the meeting
4. Please print all pages of your certificate for your record
Objectives - After completing this program you should be able to:
1. Determine appropriate antithrombotic treatment by disease state including optimization of drug therapy, duration and combinations of different agents, and best ways to transition between therapies
2. Design ways to improve safety and quality of antithrombotic therapy.
If you have questions regarding this enduring material activity, please contact us at email@example.com.