The Anticoagulation Forum is pleased to offer conference scholarships to help early career professionals or others with financial need defray the cost of attending our 15th National Conference in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on April 11-13, 2019. Conference scholarships will be awarded to at least 10 candidates who best demonstrate a combination of financial need and desire to further their professional knowledge in the field of antithrombotic therapy.
Scholarship awards will include:
- Complimentary registration to the conference (minimum $335 value)
- Travel stipend of $1,000 to cover travel and lodging (lodging arrangements must be made at the Diplomat Beach Resort, the conference hotel)
In exchange for your scholarship, the AC Forum asks that you promote the program through social media outlets prior to and during the conference, as well as share the information learned with colleagues at your institution.
A completed application will include:
- Completion of form at link below
- 300 word personal essay
- Letter of recommendation from a current supervisor
Applications are due by December 1, 2018.
Notification of awards will be sent to all applicants by December 12, 2018.
- If applying for a conference scholarship, please do not register for the conference until after the December 12th notification date. Notification of awards will be given prior to the December 15th deadline for early conference registration.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- No more than one applicant per clinic will be awarded
- Prior conference scholarship winners are not eligible